In the business of satisfying Manufactured Homeowners for over 29 years!
LICENSED * BONDED * INSURED
"If you think a professional is expensive,
just wait until you've hired an amateur."
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Mobile Home Delivery for Single-Wides/Double-Wides/Triple-Wides/Modulars (including factory pick-ups), Set-Ups, Trade-Pulls, Lot Sets, Break & Wraps
- Complete Turn Key Packages
- Engineer Designed FHA and Modular Concrete Foundations
- House Pads
- Land Clearing
- Utility Disconnections
- Utility Connections with A/C Disconnect & 2 Outside Water Faucets (optional)
- Skirting (Vinyl, Hardi-Lap, Stucco, Hardi-Board, Masonite)
- Decks (Standard, Decorative & Covered)
- Carports & Garages
- Septic Installations (complete with up-front soil testing and site inspections)
- Permits, termite treatments, pre-pour inspections, septic certificates, septic inspections, CCN's, final inspections, modular inspections, foundation designs, certificates of occupancy.
- Save time, leaving all construction & delivery scheduling to us!
- Quick turn-around time. No need to chase down certificates, permits, inspection reports. We take care of it all!
- Less Hassle! Our goal is to meet the Customer's high expectations!
- Experienced in Singles, Doubles, Triples, Modular and Roof Houses.
- We meet with Electrical staking engineers and water operators to determine the most cost efficient route in running electricity and water to the projected home site.
- No Surprises! We meet with TX Dot and City Engineers to determine proper driveway requirements, building and zoning specifications, inspection fees and utility requirements.
- Everything for the homeowners needs are taken into consideration when preparing a bid and planning improvements to the job site, such as drainage, shade trees, final grade, parking, sloped house pads for easy maintenance, etc.
- We take pride in our work and finish out the job as if it were our very own home!
READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US!
Just Click - Testimonials
Texas Department of Manufactured Housing & Community Affairs